Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

Pre-ordered!

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Steam finally got their pre-order link up.

ALL UP ON THIS SHIT, NEIGHBOURS.

Can't wait to get down with some [clean] Mongol faces.

deerokus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By deerokus

Me too. Haven't touched much of Paradox's games for a few years - HoI 2 swallowed me for a while, but for various reasons never got very deep into their games since. This game, however, is made for me. Right down to the tutorial in the demo having you play as Malcolm II of Scotland - I am Scottish, and love this exact era of history (especially Scottish history).

I'm also thrilled that they've finally built a good tutorial, and a nice interface.

A quick look on here would be lovely.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

@deerokus: you should also get EU3, as that's widely considered the best.

still unreasonably excited for CK2, I do want a QL (I pmed dave and he did not get back to me so...) and I also have it preordered; mongol faces uber alles

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

For some reason I fell into Victoria 2 hard. That was kinda the first time that a paradox title fully swallowed me whole. I do have HoI 2 and 3, but I haven't spent near enough time with them. Same with EU3.

After Vicky 2, I picked up Crusader Kings Complete, which was totally my kind of scene. Sengoku last year sparked some serious optimism for CKII, too. I've played through the demo more times than I can count and I'm already sold on it being one of, if not THE best Paradox grand strategy game in a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.