Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Hey I need help.

Jack-Zheng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey as you see I am fairly new to this site since I was looking up how to find a stolen 3ds xl. I found something that help me, but not exactly all that helpful. Okay I am gonna tell you what happened to my 3ds xl (its used fyi).

Okay I always bring my 3ds xl with me since me and a few friends play our ds's at lunch time. Like we battle in Pokemon and such like Pokemon weebs do. The problem was the fact I always keep my 3ds xl in my spare pocket in my backpack. No one really knows that it is in there besides a few friends. So when I went to my lunch and set my backpack on my seat and went to go eat Lunch. I didn't know that pocket was opened until I went to go dump my lunch and saw it was open. I asked my friends if they seen anyone take it, but they say no. So me and my boyfriend went to the school security guard and asked to see if he looked through the cameras for my Lunch. He said he will, later he found someone digging into my backpack it later turned out to be one of my friends digging for candy. They took one of his 3ds that wasn't here, but my 3ds xl was still active and alive so one of my other friends were still getting my streetpass. That was my only hope, I checked in lost and found, and saw nothing. It has been about a month since it has been stolen the Streetpass is gone. I don't my serial code for it only my friend code for it. What do I do now? Give up the look for it or no?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.